g-komics

Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Love and Heartbreak (pages 8,9,10)

Love and Heartbreak (pages 8,9,10)
Continuing my Love and Heartbreak pages, I personally love trying to find new twists or approaches to typical scenarios when I make my comics. I dunno, I guess deep down I want to try something different whenever I can.

Page 8 was a naughty joke which sounded better when shared rather than read.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Page 9 on the other hand was a love rant inspired by a comic called Stupid Comics by Jim Mafood
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Page 10 was a humorous ZsaZsa Zaturnnah (by Carlo Vergara) homage once again. As well as a joke inspired by some guy I know who seems to have more focus collecting toys than other more... mature concerns, so to speak. But hey, everyone deserves to find their own happiness eh?
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home