g-komics

Thursday, November 17, 2005

Love and Heart break, two pages

Sharing my Love and Heartbreak pages.
Love and Heartbreak was an indie comic I collaborated on with Elbert Or. Sadly, there has not been any follow up to the first issue. In this indie comic, I tasked myself to come up with short Love stories without having to follow the usual touches on how Love is approached.

This is the first two comics I made for it.
The first one (heart01.jpg)was a humorous conversation I recalled thinking about when a younger cousin of mine was once asking me about the birds and the bees.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

The second (heart02.jpg) was something more of an ode to how I can be like when I fall in love. Few caught the tananananan to be the musical accompaniment from the song "I Feel Good" by James Brown.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home